Nursery

The nursery is finally finished! We do still need a different floor lamp and some type of bookshelf/basket for books but besides that, it is done! I wish we could take credit for the adorable painting but it came with the house. I wasn't sure if the blue and green would work for a girl but we found the perfect bedding set that girls up the room perfectly. I was so excited when my mom bought the bedding for my shower gift. It is perfect! I went a little crazy with the pictures but when people don't get to see the real thing...I want to capture every detail.

I love the little pink bows around the crib. : )
Obviously the car seat and stroller won't be in the room after the baby is born. Eventually, we'll put a dresser in that open space.


I'm sure Mia and I will spend many nights in this chair.

Mia's bathroom
I love how these letter turned out! I made them with scrapbook paper and wooden letters.
All the bath stuff a little girl could need!
The detail on the crib bumper.
Changing table. Fully stocked and ready to go. I can't wait to use my Petunia Pickle bottom Diaper bag!
Closet...I love washing all of the baby clothes and organizing them by size.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.