My Little Celebrity

My church congregation got a sneak peek at my little miss last Sunday.  My Pastor asked if I would do an ultrasound at church for everyone to promote a ministry called, Alternatives Pregnancy Center.  It was great to be able to see my baby and give everyone at church the ability to see the power of an ultrasound.  I think the statistic was that if women sees their baby on an ultrasound, the are 82% less likely to have an abortion. These pictures are not very good as Joe took them in a dark auditorium with his cell phone, but you get the idea.  The way she was positioned, we actually got to see the details of her face.  Joe thought she looked like Mia and had pudgy cheeks.  Oh, I can't wait to meet her! 





0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.