My New Phil & Teds Stroller

I've been researching double strollers for several weeks now and finally bought one!  I actually went to Babies R Us yesterday with the intention of buying the Chicco double stroller that works with the car seat I have.  After pushing Mia and an empty car seat around the store, I knew that the Chicco was not for me.  I seriously felt like I was pushing a Costco cart full of groceries!

Much to my surprise, they had a phil & teds stroller on display (Babies R Us usually only sells this brand online) and were selling the floor model at a discounted price.  After going home and doing more research and realizing that the brand new stroller was at least $150 cheaper than Amazon was selling it for, I was sold.  So, Mia and I went and picked up our new stroller yesterday afternoon and I absolutely love it!  I can't review how well it works with two until my second little lady makes her appearance, but Mia is kind of obsessed with it, so that makes me happy. : )

 In the above picture, the baby would be laying down in the black area behind Mia.  I should have taken a picture from the back view to give you a better idea but it's a super cozy baby bassinet.
 This is the position for two toddlers.  Surprisingly, Mia loves the back.  
I can buy a connector piece to safely secure the car seat and Miss Mia can happily ride in the back.  This stroller can also be used as a single stroller by simply removing the second seat.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! That stroller looks awesome. I think my friend is looking at that one too. (you are both due right around the same time!) That stroller is so much cooler than the gigantic side by side ones that don't fit through a door!! I particularly like the pic with Mia's baby doll riding in it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.