Sad Story

So, Joe and I came to a very sad realization today.  Carnival Cruise lines doesn't let women who are further than 24 weeks pregnant aboard their ships.  I will  be 29 weeks at the time of the cruise. : (  So, we just made an expensive mistake since we had already bought my mom's flight and my flight (Joe's work didn't cover my airfare).


I was really looking forward to some quality time with my husband, sitting poolside enjoying the warm sunshine and some R&R before having an all consuming newborn.   Uggg.   Well, the good news is that I'll get to spend some quality time with my mom while Joe is gone.  Side note... Joe will be going on 6 business trips in the next 6 weeks (including the cruise).  Yep, it would have been nice to have some time with him in the midst of the craziness.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kel - I'm crushed for you. If you want to come here - I'll drive to Miami and pick you up and you can come relax in the sunshine of Florida. We have a pool too! I understand if you want to just hang with your mom though. I know how I miss my fam! But...if you'd at least like a little alone time with Joe - pre and post cruise - I'm thinking you'd have a hotel night before, right? Just an option, but we too have a house of crazy babyness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer but the cruise leaves from New Orleans. : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poop. I haven't heard of many cruises out of that port. That's pretty cool. I've never been to New Orleans - that'd be a cool city to see. And to photograph! Ugh -I feel so badly for you. I feel like their rule of 24 weeks is a bit ridiculous. You carry small....hmmmm.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.