Thankful

Today, I am thankful...

  • for a healthy baby
  • that my baby isn't trying to come out
  • for friends that care and pray for me
  • for my friend, Laura who brought her baby and foster child over to watch Mia while I went to the doctor
  • that I can stand up straight with no pain
  • that my house is clean
  • for a hubby that works so hard to provide for our family

Thursday, I started having intense back pain that progressively got worse throughout the day.  By nighttime, I was near tears and couldn't find relief.  I called my doctor on Friday and she suggested I go to Labor and Delivery to rule our premature labor.  I declined.  I really didn't think I was in labor, which is why I didn't go.  I got a massage on Saturday and since then, my back has gotten better and better. Praise God, because it is really hard to take care of a 16 month old when you can't move. : )  Today I had a routine doctors appointment with my OB.  She confirmed that I'm not dilated and my baby girl's heart rate sounds great.  I'm only 27 weeks, so going into labor now would be a very bad thing, which is why I am very thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for back pain diminishing! Soooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.