33 Weeks!





Dear Baby Boy,

The weeks are just going by so fast, before we know it, we'll be able to hold you, kiss you, and cuddle you.  Your sisters are getting really excited to meet you!  Yesterday, Mia saw you make my tummy shake and she thought it was the most amazing thing ever.  You get lots of hugs and kisses throughout the day too.  They already love you so much, you will be the perfect addition to our family.  

I think we've narrowed down your name but until it's finalized, we refer to you as baby brother.  I am getting closer and closer to being ready for your arrival.  Yesterday, I washed the car seat inserts, registered at the hospital, and hope to get started on your nursery this weekend.  I think I have a good start on clothes for you since my friends bought you a bunch of cute outfits and I've also picked up a few things myself.  It's so crazy to see the tiny clothes and think of how little you are going to be.  I just love you so much already!  I can't wait to see you in about 7 weeks!!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.