My 4 Year Old

My Mia turned 4 yesterday.  We had her birthday party on Saturday so yesterday was her special day to choose what we did and where we ate.  She chose to play at home and ride her scooter to the park. For dinner, she wanted Chick Fil A and frozen yogurt.  It was so fun celebrating her and having a day together as a family.


Mia has really matured in the last few month but still has quite the extreme personality.  She is either perfect or completely out of control. 


I've heard that 3 is one of the hardest years so I'm looking forward to 4.  I think 4 will suite Mia well; especially with her getting to be a big sister again.  I think she is going to take her role very seriously and I'm so excited to see the bond she has with her little brother.


Mia loves to learn and really enjoys when Kennedy comes over for school.  She gets embarrassed when showing what she knows, such as reading an easy sight word book for someone.  She still talks about the daycare she went to last January and really wants to go back.  She just loves structure and routine.


This year she's done dance, swimming, and soccer.  She has shown us that she can thrive in a variety of environments, which has made us so proud.  She is currently in soccer and I've seen a very competitive side come out.  


 Mia loves dancing, dressing up, playing dolls, coloring, playing play dough, playing games and puzzles.  Her and her sister are also very good at gathering a lot of stuff and making a very large mess.

Sometimes her strong personality stresses me out but I know all of her personality traits are going to help her soar someday.  I'm not ready to think of the amazing woman she'll be when she's older but I have a feeling year 4 is going to be a great one.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.