34 Weeks!

*I am currently 36 weeks but still wanted to post this.


Dear Sweet Boy,

You, Mia and I went to MN this week.  It was a quick trip but relaxing only traveling with one kid. It was nice to have sometime to just enjoy being pregnant and treasure all of your movement inside of me.

You have the pleasure of being the third child, which means things might be a little loud and crazy at our house.  I'm sure you're already used to your sisters' screams, cries, and laughter.  Life will never be boring since you have two built in playmates.  Your sisters are so excited to meet you but I have no idea how they'll really react once you're here. I'm guessing that Mia will help take care of you and love giving you toys and anything else you may need.  Naomi might try to smother you with hugs and kisses.  I'm sorry in advance if it's a little much, but I think she'll mean well.  There also might be more crying than usual as they get used to having you around.  I know they'll love you but they might feel a little threatened that they have to share my attention.  

I am getting so excited to meet you!  See you in about 6 weeks!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.