36 Weeks!



Dear Baby Boy,

You are growing so much and mommy has been feeling it!  Keeping up with your sisters is getting harder and harder especially towards the end of the day.  I can't complain because you are doing great.  Every appointment, your heart rate is perfect and my tummy is measuring right on track.  I pray that labor and delivery with you goes as smoothly as this pregnancy has.  

Our life has been so busy lately, that I can't believe that you will only be inside me for about 4 more weeks.  As excited as I am to meet you, it makes me a little sad that in 4 weeks I will no longer feel your little kicks (and some quite intense ones).  You'll be here before we know it.

We have your first name picked out but are still working on your middle name.  Daddy and I just want to be sure your name is perfect and suits you well.  Your car seat is cleaned and ready to go.  We are hopefully getting a minivan this weekend so there will be room for you to sit comfortably.  Your tiny clothes are washed and in the drawers.  I need to get a few more things and we are ready.  We are ready to meet you, ready to kiss you, ready to have a little boy join this family.

I love you so much!  See you in about 4 weeks!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.