37 Weeks!



Dear baby boy,

You must be growing well because mommy's belly is getting huge! We are getting so close to meeting you, I can't believe how fast the time is going by. On Saturday I got to spend the day celebrating you with some of the wonderful ladies in our neighborhood and with some close friends and family. We had a social distancing baby shower outside with the neighbor ladies which was mommy's first time with a group of people in a long time. Because of the pandemic, it was important that we met outside and stayed 6ft apart. Mommy used lots of sanitizer while opening gifts and even though I really wanted to, I didn't hug or touch anyone. The second baby shower mommy had was a virtual shower which was really special since my good friends planned it and since it was virtual, they included close friends and family from all over the US. You are already so loved little guy and a lot of people are excited to meet you! Keep moving around in there (even though I know it's getting squishy), feeling your movement is one of my favorite things. I love you so much!

Love always,
Mommy

Baby shower with the world's best neighbors

My friend Abby took these screen shots at my virtual shower:

Me with all the Amazon boxes/shower gifts

We probably should have told everyone to smile for the picture but that's okay.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.