Naomi is 8


My sweet girl turned 8 yesterday! Since I'm due in a week, we are still social distancing and didn't have any type of in person gathering for Naomi's birthday. Instead we had a virtual party with some of her friends from the neighborhood, let her pick out breakfast and dinner, opened presents, and per her request ended the night with a 3D movie in our basement. At one point, she said it was the best day ever so I'm glad that Covid didn't steal her fun.








I didn't get any pictures at the beginning of her virtual party but we delivered party bags to all her friends to they would have activities to do together. They decorated/accessorized unicorns with stickers, made bracelets and necklaces together, enjoyed dessert (rice krispie treat, ice cream, and m&ms, and the party ended with Naomi opening presents.





The virtual party was definitely a different experience but when the call was done, Naomi was beaming with joy. Even though this years birthday wasn't as extravagant as last years birthday (see below), she said it was almost as fun, which I'm going to call a success!

Naomi's 7th birthday in Florida

Naomi and I celebrated our birthdays in Florida last year. We went with my good friend, Emily and her daughter, Mackenzie. It was such a special trip and so much fun! Oh, I wish I could back.



Emily and I met in Colorado when we were newly pregnant with Naomi and Mackenzie who are only 10 days apart. We connected instantly and have been friends ever since.







Naomi is such a sweet girl and is always taking care of everyone in the family. When we leave the house, she is the one to pack snack, band aids, or anything else we may need while we're gone. She is such a good big sister to our foster baby and I know she will do so well with her baby brother. Naomi loves playing in our sand box and can't wait to spend the summer catching toads. We all love her so much and had so much fun celebrating her yesterday!



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.