39 Weeks!


Dear baby boy,

We are in the home stretch and I am just so excited to see your sweet little face. What color hair will you have? How much will you weigh? Will you look like your siblings? So many questions that I can't wait to get the answers to. I think we finally have everything ready and are just waiting for your arrival which will hopefully be this week! I'm sure you're used to all of the noise from your siblings but I just want to warn you that our house is loud but it's also a lot of fun. You are going to love watching your siblings play and you will get plenty of attention because there will always be someone who wants to hold you, kiss you, and play with you. We all love you so much and are so excited to see you very soon! It would be fun if you come on your due date (June 3rd) but you come when you're ready!

Love always,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.