38 Weeks!


Dear baby boy,

Mommy's body is getting really tired and I'm sure you're getting a little crammed inside. This past week, I got all of your clothes and blankets washed and put your tiny little diapers in a cute basket. My hospital bag is almost packed and daddy did a Target run today to get the last few things mommy will need after you're born. Naomi would like you to wait until after her birthday on Tuesday before you make your big arrival. : )

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a few mild contractions, I was up for about 2 hours wondering if you were going to break the trend and be my first baby to come early but the contractions stopped. I'm still anticipating you'll be close to your due date which is June 3rd but I love that none of us know for sure and every day we get to wait with anticipation. We love you little guy and are SO excited to meet you! See you in about a week and half!

Love always,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.