32 Weeks!

Dear baby girl,


I should start calling you my little gymnast.  Every night when I go to bed, I think you start your very own dance party in my tummy.  This dance party even wakes me up in the middle of the night but I can't help but smile when I see my belly shaking.  Your big sister is getting excited to meet you.  She loves to lift up my shirt and kiss and hug my belly. This week, she is going to move out of the nursery so we can turn it into your very own room.  We even bought you a new crib mattress.  To show you how much your daddy already cares about you, he was sure that I bought an expensive, all organic, made in the USA, natural mattress.  We both love you so much and love talking about what your personality will be like and what it will be like to be a family of 4. Well, I guess we'll find out in a about 8 weeks!


Love always,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.