Joe's Birthday

It was Joe's birthday yesterday and since it was on Sunday, we got to spend the whole day together.  It was a really good day! 

 Mia made a birthday sign and we blew up some balloons to make things festive.
 Joe opening his present.


 Yay! for new luggage.
 When we came home from church, these amazing cupcakes were waiting for us.  Joe's brother, Jake sent them.  We starred at them, smelled them (okay, only I smelled them) and oohed and ahhed over them before finally deciding which ones to eat.  It was the perfect gift, especially since I didn't make a cake.
 Later in the day, we went to the Rapids Soccer Game with our friends, Caitlin and Jeremy and Joe's brother, Mike.  Our friends, Mandy and Jonathan were kind enough to watch Mia.  I am so proud of her because she did great and even went to bed without making a peep. My baby is getting so big and finally getting a little better with separation anxiety!


The game was so fun and we got to see the Rapids score two goals right in front of us! The best part was that the Rapids won!


Happy Birthday Joe!  I hope you had a fun day.  You truly are the best husband and daddy ever!  Days like yesterday, when we get to spend every minute together makes me love you even more.  There's no one else I'd rather spend my time with, especially during this busy time in our lives.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.