33 Weeks

 
 Dear baby girl,


You must be having a growth spurt because Mommy has been feeling nauseous again this week.  I've even thrown up a couple of times, which is not fun (especially with my big belly getting in the way).  Your sister is now in a new room, so the nursery is now yours.  My goal is to spend this week cleaning your room and washing your clothes.  I can't wait to see all of your tiny outfits hanging in the closet.  As we get closer and closer to your due date, I am getting so excited to meet you.  I know it's important that you stay inside my belly for several more weeks but once we are close to 40 weeks, I will be so ready to hold you in my arms.  I already love you more than you can imagine.  See you in about 7 weeks!


Love,
Mommy



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.