Life's Moments

 I feel like I get some of the best pictures on my cell phone.  They may not be the best quality but they're real pictures that capture everyday moments, which in my opinion are the best type of photos.  Here are cell phone pictures from the last few days...

Sunday
 Mia and Daddy being silly after bath time.
 Monday
 Crazy cool hair after playing in the ball pit!

Tuesday
 Looking too cute for words in her new swim suit.  No, our neighborhood pool is not open yet.  We went swimming at the rec center.

 Testing out her doll stroller.
 Mia's four favorite friends:  big baby, little baby, big Elmo and little Elmo (We are really creative with names around here!)

Wednesday
 Yesterday, my poor baby came down with something.  She was lethargic and ran a 102 temp.  I'm not going to lie, it was kind of sweet when she fell asleep on me.  We spent most of the day cuddling on the couch.

I'm happy to report that Mia is feeling much better today.  She doesn't have a fever and is actually playing with toys and smiling again.  

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.