36 Weeks

 Dear Baby Girl,

Daddy and I have been getting serious about your name.  I think we have come up with our favorite name for you but are still working on a middle name.  We just know you will be an amazing little girl that will grow into an amazing woman and we want your name to be perfect for you.  We are just so excited to meet you.

Today we toured the hospital where you'll be born.  It's only 10 minutes away from our house, which will make it easy to get there once I go into labor.  Seeing the birthing rooms made everything so real.  It even made me a little nervous for labor because even though I'm so excited to meet you, I can't help but remember that labor hurts!  Mommy is going to try really hard to give you a drug free entrance into this world.  I just want to be sure that the experience is as positive and peaceful as possible for both of us.  Knowing how special the moment is when you are first in arms, will make all the pain worth it.  I love you so much and can't wait to kiss your little cheeks and smell that wonderful newborn smell.

I love you girl and can't wait to meet you in about 4 weeks!

Love always,
Mommy


1 comment:

  1. Can you please just take one fat&ulgy pregnant pic so the rest of us feel normal? Jk-you look radiant! Can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.